16 Great Sutton St
Clerkenwell, Greater London EC1 0DH
- If you are looking for a proper London pub, run the old-school way, then this is it. Mick the landlord has to be one of the most widely known and loved in town. A great local.
- Say hi to Mick, Corinne, Mark and Jack. They're good people! This is a lovely pub in the truest sense of the word.
- Standard Fullers pub with wine list for the Doris in your life. Full of pub amateurs Thursday / Friday, better other days of the week.
- Beer wine cheese
- Average pub with 3 cask and 2 keg as well as the standard lagers. Outside drinking space is a bonus.
- New owners celebrating a year yesterday. Good toastie and charcuterie selection, lovely staff, good vibes, good beer selection.
- Great beer selection, old school boozer feel
- Great landlords, great buzz on a Friday night. Mick & Jack look after the office locals round here. Always a choice of cask ales, and a little known function room upstairs if you want a private party.
- Not very friendly bar staff,nearly got charged 3.60 for a pint of Lime & Soda,until I queried the price which dropped to 1.80.Must have thought I was a tourist!!!
- Mathilde Grmln
- This was my local for a while. A good pub as it has a mixed clientele of regular folk not just trendies and hipsters but the ever-present landlord is the wrong side of obnoxious, even to regulars.
- Great food and beers
- The burger is great. The honeydew is great. The barman is the coolest barman in London
- Say hi to Mick and Corinne - they're good people! This is a lovely pub, with lovely pub grub and a cosy atmosphere.
- Micro mule mayor - hmm
- Duke box legend
- Good honest pub grub - the Club Sandwich or what is known by locals as 'Lady Club' is a real treat
- The staropramen here tastes better than anywhere else!
- The Sutton has the best burger in London.