Surfer The Bar @ Turtle Bay Resort
57-091 Kamehameha Hwy
Kahuku, HI 96731
- Happy Hour 6-7p!
- Drinks are a bit expensive here so PREGAME
- Come on by for happy hour between 6-7pm!
- Tuesdays rock! Check out Kanikapila nights 7-11p! Free! Take the stage and play or just enjoy the talent!
- Pizza is pretty good, and always great views. Service can be a bit slow, however.
- Don't order the pizza. It was too floury and it gave me a tummy ache :(
- Oyster shooters are good!
- Drinks are really expensive and everyone gets the fries and flatbreads. Pregame and enjoy the food!
- Go to Ola instead!
- These guys were awesome. If you can catch them they are definitely worth listening too. Extremely talented!
- Good margarita but not the best bar. turtle bay doesn't appear to know what to do when it comes to bars and restaurants, if it wasn't for the lovely location & staff it wouldn't be worth staying!
- The ahi poke is very good. If you're interested in trying raw fish, this is a great starter.
- So cold in here...
- Love this place! Tuesday nights they have local talent that is extremely entertaining and if you think you should be on the voice, feel free to join in!
- Strange bar. Strange service. Told to sit where you like but then ignored by staff. What can I say.... Strange!