Sunset Trocadero Lounge
8280 W Sunset Blvd (at Sweetzer Avenue)
West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Go to the Troc! Happy Hour until 8 pm. Order the Filet Tips!
- Latest last call on the sunset strip. Also, one helluva kettle tonic.
- bacon wrapped dates and kettle and soda water with lime. heaven!
- Try the key lime martini. It's not on the menu but it's great!
- Classy joint with a great happy hour! There's a small parking lot to the left that's $5 with validation.
- And now with live DJ
- Sundays & Mondays no better place to be
- Happy hour
- I only had a drink. I liked the atmosphere and it was open air
- Yah I <3 'd it here despite the waitress absolutely ignoring us the entire time. WTF? Wasn't even crowded. Bartender is awesome. Drinks and food awesome. I'll be back sitting AT THE BAR. Cheers!
- My favorite place!!! Great cocktails (try the PCH and the Melrose, both amazing but the first one wins!), delicious appetizers, friendly staff and good music selection.
- Best happy hour in LA!
- This place is nice. Pleased with the Mac & Chee, well-kept water closet, and music selection (Empire of the Sun & Daft Punk).
- shrimpees. nom. aka sunset seafood cocktail shrimp.
- Sunday, it's Kimmy and Jason nite.
- 80's vibe.
- KIMMY IS BACK. She is awesome.
- The best HH, service, drinks and yummiez!
- Come see Jason.