- walk if you can, parking not a problem but cops sometime roll people leaving.
- The dj is not good!! Didn't even know any of the songs my friends and I requested. Blows.
- Giant Mai tais!
- Goeie tent, lekker eten, goede muziek en goede deal op het bier!
- Service is horrible! Food has never been good the 3 times I've gone. They couldn't even get a salad right. Drinks were ok once the bartender actually took our order. Not like 1/2 the bar wasn't empty.
- Had great service from our server (Makena)...came in to watch the fight, have dinner and celebrate a bday. Food was delicious! (Black & blue burger on pretzel bread & BBQ chicken pizza...so fresh!)
- Worst service ever. They charge $10 to get in and you'll wait 30+ mins to get a drink. Won't be back to this unorganized mess. I even asked the owner for a drink & he just looked at me.
- Arrive before 6pm for buy one get one. Food was good, a lot of variety, service was great. I will be back.
- Food is great. Make friends with the bartenders and tip them well you will be taken Care of every time
- Love this place. Andy (dre) is the best bartender and the foo is delish.
- I heard they have go go dancers here.. At a sports lounge..
- Filet Mignon eggs Benedict and Mimosa! Hell yah!
- Get the free Localmind app so that peeps on the outside can find out what's poppin' on da inside!
- On a Wednesday the new upstairs areas are very private and awesome. Hint: shuffle board is now upstairs!!! :)
- Nice expansion but the bartenders still suck. Never had such shitty service when trying to get a drink.
- Security guys are a bunch of douches! They go out of their way to kick everyone out of the area.. even at the parking garage.