Sunday River Brewing Company
29 Sunday River Rd
Bethel, ME 04217
- Lobster roll was killer. Such a surprise for being so far inland.
- It's changed hands a few times over the years and has declined. Last year the menu and food were the best. Not so much this year: no steak meals (tips only) and they only do burgers medium well.
- A great watering hole!
- Good beer selection, not all IPAs like so many others. Food is decent. Burgers are worth a try.
- Liked the garlic ricotta pizza and a variety of own beers
- Good beer, good bar atmosphere and excellent donuts for the next day.
- Amazing breakfast. Homemade corned beef hash. Homemade donuts. I had a maple walnut: delicious! Great price.
- There's a burger with steak & egg on it, the beer sampler is great, but there's no changing table in the men's room.
- Nachos are amazing!
- Good food and beers. The white IPA was tasty. If your lucky Kassia will be your bartender.
- Gluten Free Fish & Chips are delicious! When you get fries ask for the Ghost mayo!
- Get the sampler!