Nightclub, Rock Club
$ $ $
110 S Horton St
Seattle, WA 98134
- Tracy and staff are AMAZING HERE! Had the pleasure of playing here and hosting SLAVE TO THE METAL. If you are in Seattle, you should be checking out shows here!
- The best venue in town for the Seattle metal scene, though Studio 7 hosts much beyond that one genre. Good prices in the bar. Try the new PBR Light if you enjoy the original.
- many genres of music here:)
- Configured for national and international touring bands, the club provides private dressing rooms and showers, parking for tour buses and plenty of free parking for our patrons!
- Ah, Studio 7. Sooo many blurry, sweaty memories... memories...http://instagram.com/p/XJROQWA8p2 http://myspace.com/chris_mayhem
- Killer venue get in early& upstairs if ur old like me.if u get in early enough u get to mingle with bands met erik rutan KILLER GUY!!! MET JEFF LOOMIS!!!! MET CHRIS BRODRICK!!!
- Great place to see shows!
- Come upstairs tonight @ RAWR (8/6) and check out our awesome Merch!!!~
- Great metal bands play here! It's hot as hell and the cocktails are weak (but cheap). Visibility is a challenge if you aren't tall, so show up early and hold your spot.
- Great place for a live show
- Live band!!!!
- Great shows but be prepared to stand Al night especially if you are a minor. Eat before you come since they don't serve food
- It was fun. Didn't really know what to think of it.
- The Mayor was here.
- Been here for Sepultura on April 13, really good place.
- listen to @CITYLIGHTSBAND :)
- Rain Light Fade rocked it so good
- @letsgetitband loves this venue!
- Tweak Bird is playin' here 8/7 - do not miss out!