Cocktail, Sports Bar
$ $ $
- Waitress came to our table twice the whole second half of packer game. Guess the short wait staff is to busy doing shots at the bar and playing on their phones. Won't be back.
- Free shots when Packers score. But not if you're sitting at the tables. LAME
- I'm here too often
- If I'm in Greenville, I would be happy about stopping here for a cocktail or two
- The BLT Wrap is awesome but is only available on certain days.
- Great people
- Lots of waitstaff around but service is slow, they give your check early then don't come back to see how things are. Not impressed.
- Food is ok... Typical bar food. Service..... Greatly to be desired. Only get free touchdown shots if sitting at the bar (where people are allowed to place glasses of water so you can't sit there).
- Spicy thai (waitress pronounced thigh) wings are awesome. Pair w. spotted cow on tap.
- Best pub/restaurant chilli I've ever had.
- Awesome place!
- Those were the best Parmesan garlic wings ever
- Quiet place to have lunch meetings
- Good food... Slow service.... Did I say, slow service? And didn't bring things that were asked for. Maybe a bad waitress.
- Wings don't suck.