The State Bar & Grill
Bar, Pub, Dive Bar
2101 Woodward Ave (at Elizabeth W.)
Detroit, MI 48201
- Avoid Munsons hairy back
- Avoid Katelyn's cleavage.
- Holla @ Dana & order the cheesesteak.
- Avoid Dave's sweaty balls
- Check out the "Switch Hitter" menu!!!
- Tip your bartender!
- Perfect spot to launch off from. Roast beef sandwhich was great! Tigers across the street. The fox theater right next door and you're already at The State theater!
- The past concert posters framed on the walls.
- Best place to eat & drink before a concert @The State Theatre aka The Fillmore.
- Cheese steak and fries was a great before the game meal.
- The Detroiter was one of the best burgers I've ever had! Think of a coney hamburger. I could've eaten 2.
- their chips are awesome. pair them with a burger and a brew.
- After a good concert at The Fillmore, go to The State Bar & Grill for great food and drinks. You might even run into your favorite band.
- Use to be a good place to hunt slash