$ $ $
600 King Street West (at Portland St)
Toronto, ON M5V 1M3
- Still want of my favourite patios in the city. You can often find me with a laptop and a cocktail. I do enjoy their specialty cocktails
- The consistently worst customer service in Toronto. And you pay extra for it!
- I love it here! The patio is nice with lots of comfy seats. Fridays come for spoke hour from 5-7: 5-6 free signature cocktails, $5 each from 6-7...then stay and enjoy the rest of the night!
- Don't believe the hype. My living room has a cooler vibe.
- It's on the 4th floor.
- A glass of kir and a private table. No better way to spend an afternoon.
- Slowest elevator in the city
- I heart wannabes
- Quite old and beaten up compare to Soho house. Great location and patio however.
- Get married here.
- The Spoke Club is a private members' club conceived as a gathering place for individuals with an interest in the arts, media and entertainment.
- Omg the tenderloin was out of this world!!! Medium
- TIFF 2012 TIP: This private arts club is positively bustling during TIFF. Industry insiders, locals, and industry types all congregate on the patio for one of Toronto's best views, and best drinks
- Awesome rooftop patio & yummy sangria to go with it!
- Lavender Lemonade in the summer on the patio is a must
- Get invited by a member of this private arts/media club and have a signature Lavender Lemonade on the spectacular rooftop patio - one of the city's best-kept secrets.....
- Delicious food
- Tiny, cramped and pretentious. Pass.
- Fantastic patio and a terrific happy hour.
- Sharpspring marketing event