South Shore Brewery
Brewery, Pub, American
808 Main St W (Main St & MacArthur)
Ashland, WI 54806
- If getting a pastrami sandwich, ask for no mustard and get some thousand island on the side. Makes it taste like a Reuben!
- While the APA is a bit more amber than the style should be, it is VERY drinkable! Try it!
- Beer cheese soup. get it.
- Poutine and nut brown ale
- Good microbrews
- Impressive food for people with high standards.
- Good beer. Not a bad martini . Food is good, but different menu than deep water grill to which it attached. Moderate cost. A little high on their own micros.
- Beautiful old bar right in the middle of the space. Happy Hour starts at 4pm.
- If the Honey Pils is available, skip all the other beers & enjoy this liquid gold!!
- The Irish Milk Stout on nitros is great.
- try the buffalo wings...outstanding!
- Food was great, would come back for supper.
- There are two sides: the grillle (fancier) and the alley (casual) for food. They have separate menus (same kids menu though).