Soulard Bastille Bar and Cobalt Grill
Dive Bar, Gay Bar, Bar
- Love love love Bud!
- A great place to watch the Soulard scenery!
- I have been here twice for the Monday night drag show. Both times I had a blast! I will definitely go back again. :)
- Jeff is by far the best bartender here! come here on wed. night or thur. night!
- The streets were crowded but the drag show was awesome!! I love mardi gras!!
- Be generous: they wirk hard for the money,
- This is the best bar I've ever been in...there is a buffalo on the wall!!!
- Come on Tuesday and have a trashy time with Wicker and Harper!
- Come by on the weekends when Mark is working the patio bar. You won't regret it.
- Friendly staff and great atmosphere!
- If you're sensitive to cigarette smoke, stay away.
- If you're looking for a smoky gay bar in which to wile the night away, the Soulard Bastille may be your new favorite hang. The owner closed the kitchen in order to skirt the 2011 smoking ban.
- Perfect place to converge on Bastile Day celebrations in Soulard, which are a little more tame then their Revolutionary namesakes might suggest
- Taste of Soulard