1119 Garden St (btwn Higuera St. & Marsh St.)
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Tuesdays from 9pm = $1 pintsWednesdays from 8pm = 50 cent buffalo wings
- Order HPNOTIQ shaken, not stirred.
- Fish n chips a must with a nice SLO brew!!
- 3/11/11: Iration's Fresh Grounds Tour
- Watch out for the wooden beam in the middle of the dancefloor
- the girl bartenders suck if youre a girl! theyre total bitches!
- Great bands. Onewayboardshop.com
- Unless you like waiting an hour for 5 with wings and a cold hot dog...avoid this place. The fries are ok and the beer is average. Thanks, but no thanks.
- 2012-02-18 Iration's Winter 2012 Tour with Seedless & Mike Pinto
- 2012-02-17 Iration's Winter 2012 Tour with Seedless & Mike Pinto
- Aussie burger is amazing!!!!!
- The ipa is delicious.
- Fish & Chips.....awesome!
- Drink beer fuck bitches. Chea
- Awesome staff, food, and heavyyyy hands on the drinks. Best bar downtown hands down!
- As of Oct 2010, known as "SLO Brewing Co". Has been one of THE best places to get your funk on. There's been a variety of dj talent, mostly good. Definitely more of an "urban" scene and feel.
- Really upbeat environment, don't try to order a burger in the late evening though.
- Pretty good burger but a little under seasoned. The tri tip salad was the star. Decent beer selection too
- Hipster ass shit. Female bartender was an imbecile.
- Definitely the people!