- This place makes the best vodka soda north of 28th street!
- Terrible music and absolutely horrendous service. Go at your own risk if you want your eardrums damaged by wanna be djs and be surrounded by creepy bridge and tunnel clowns.
- This place has potential to be a pretty great, intimate venue. If it weren't for all the douchebags
- Horrid music blasts until the main act took the stage (in our case). 5 dollars for a small bottle of water, no tap given unless you pay for a $4 soda at minimum. Place is bogus.
- I had fun here... Very crazy !! Love that...
- Good place
- Beer and a shot will get you there
- Drink specials are on point!
- If you are going for the 80's prom party, be aware that it ends at 10pm and quickly makes a turn for the worse.
- Interesting place, 3rd floor, slow bar service. Came for Depeche Mode after party. Good vibe. Would come back again.
- Room for multiple DJs and several bars. Drinks are strong!
- Parties and dancing
- Santacon venue, avoid it.
- Bigger than it seems. Maze like. Poor loud audio so bring earplugs for shows. Fun young crowd.
- I will never go here again. They let the opening bands run over their times, cut off the last band after one song, then security assaulted the lead singer when he was leaving. Pieces of shit.
- Only worth it for Esscala nights on Fridays. They bring trance, at its finest, to NYC.
- AWESOME alternative club. Always bringing on killer indie DJs. $8 shot & beer combos will power your dancing til 4am.
- Great lights and sound setup. Terrible crowd.
- $8 shot and drink combo gets you a whiskey shot and vodka cocktail of your choice.
- Pretty nice place. It use to be down time, and now they renovated it, it's only one room with amazing sound. It is a dnb night tonight, the crowed is great, mixed premium drinks $7-8. Enjoy it a lot!