$ $ $
1234 Library St
Detroit, MI 48226
- Amazing vibe, like a hidden gem. I tried frozen cucumber margarita and it was great.
- Aside from the smell coming from the sewers on the wind, and an unwelcoming bartender who seems to not like people or her job, its a pretty nice place to get a delicious drink with friends.
- Such a unique place situated in the belt
- Old fashioned
- The frozen drinks are good but I personally recommend the Skip Old Fashioned
- Run by An old Oakland Art Novelty bartender, Shane - frozen drinks are the specialty but EVERYTHING is quality.
- Frozen drinks