Bar, Dive Bar
312 Clark St
Algoma, WI 54201
- Huge flavors from a small dive bar. One of the best meals I've had in Wisconsin. Try the Pesto fried Oysters if you go.
- Ask the the chef what's good tonight!!!
- Simply amazing food.
- Let the master do his stuff, kick back and enjoy!
- Eat whatever Chef Chris recommends! #algoma #finedining
- Whats this? You can be the mayor of own restaurant? Lol...The master is an exception!
- Great mushroom Swiss burger... Mmmm mmm good!
- Seriously great food!
- This is not bar food!! Gourmet all the way. Don't pass it up.
- Small space and worth the wait. Flavors are awesome- all made to order.
- Everything awesome
- Grilled romaine is delicious! We have never been disappointed! They This place gets busy
- The owner is a blast and the food is amazing, if a bit heavy. It's a place of joy.
- The Cuban Sandwich is the very best. Incredible flavor and wrapped in fresh pita bread. Insanely good. Don't pass up a chance to delight your tummy with this delicious food. Carne Asada is outstanding
- Chef Chris creates the most amazing menu..!!! This place is an absolute gem.
- Enjoyed listening to Ryan Bigham while visiting at the bar. Great choice of red dirt/Texas country music!
- Surf n turf was excellent! Delish. Pricy but expected for the quality of food. Absolutely a must try.
- The Ono was SO GOOD!!
- Blow away. Absolutely amazing.
- Omg the French cut pork chop is soooooooo good!!!