Estery 20 (Plac Nowy)
Kraków, Województwo małopolskie 31-056
+48 12 292 06 22
- Venerable drinking spot in Kazimierz. You're lucky if you can find a table on a weekend evening. Dark, dim and relaxed. A place to bump into friends or strangers, and to forget that there is a sun.
- This place seems to really kick in after midnight. Impromptu piano jams, dancing on tables and wall-to-wall people at weekends.
- Haso do wifi: singerhotspot
- Decor reminding your grand mothers sewing room. Do not expect service, request at counter and pay. Romantic atmosphere. Ideal couples in love :)
- Trying to make me go to rehab, I say "no, no, no!"
- Be ready for crowd after 1.00am
- Don't bring your bags, standing room mostly, but the most fun bar in the city
- Lokal biralar baarl, yolun karsndan Belika patatesi de alrsanz 10/10 mekan
- Cosy fireplace & great atmosphere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Seit Jahren das gleiche Musikprogramm aus Bukowina und Chansons - da fhlt man sich fast wie in seinem eigenen Wohnzimmer :)
- Very stylish interior, polite staff, a bit too loud.
- Cozy but lively place with a lot of character - definitely come here for a beer or two on a friday night.
- Beautiful place ,romantic atmosphere!Good choice
- Good beer and lovely outdoor tables to soak in some sun.
- Unique atmosphere, must check it out
- This is the best bar in the World. Candlelit, civilised yet so so busy. Go after midnight on a weekend to be guaranteed one of the best nights out you could have.
- Favorite place for drink in Krakow. Big table is always shared between different people and it's really interesting.
- One of the best bar of Krakow. Their wodka taste great, prices are low and deco is kicking asses !
- Authentic and nice
- Quiet and relaxed atmosphere in the early evening . Really great to hang out