Bar, Pub, Dive Bar
- There's a goat here. Seriously. Go see the goat.
- Beware of the curly hair bartender!!! Mean little thing!
- Besides the goat, the bar really doesn't have much to offer but rude bartenders, generic atmosphere, and a 5 dollar cover. If you are from outta town, stop by and have a diver, but otherwise avoid it.
- A blues band and 2 goats; what else does a Memphis joint need?
- Ask for Cliff. Best server.
- Go see the goat. A random dude told me the first ones liver exploded. :-o
- Don't be fooled. Cheese fries=nacho cheese fries
- Strawberry Daiquiri is good but do not even try the pia colada! Yuck! All 4 girls agreed, waste of money! Stick with Daiquiri! :-) or beer! Great live music! Great patio :-)
- Now if like a historical rustic powerhouse club it is SS
- Meet Silky and kiss his ring!!!
- Grab a friend (or ten) and try a Diver Bucket - it's a gallon of mystery booze.
- Sit on the patio and check out the goats!
- You can drink a Diver with just 2! My husband and I did it! YUMMO!
- Try Silky's Irish Ale. Not the cheapest beer on tap, but brewed locally by Ghost River and delicious!
- Share the diver with lots of friends!
- The Diver Bucket is the best deal on Beale Street.
- Best outdoor spot on Beale. By "best" I mean "the only."
- They don't feed liquor to the goats anymore. :-(
- Someone keeps farting. Stop. Seriously.