Sidebar at Whiskey Row
- Kentucky Maid is the best Sentence! Hello summer drink!!!!
- I sat at the bar and had great service. Told the tender it is my first time in Kentucky so she made me samples of several different cocktails to try. Truffle fries well worth the $2 up-charge.
- KILLER Gold Rush - 10/10 would highly recommend.
- The Kentucky Maid is a MUST. Perfect summer drink and not too heavy on the bourbon flavor. Do it... you won't regret it.
- The beer cheese is off. the. chain!!!!!!
- Burgers include Chuck brisket and short rib in the burger!!!!
- Awesome bourbon selection!
- July is shaping up to be an incredible month downtown... concerts at YUM!, conventions, riverfront fireworks and activities... join us!
- The pimento cheese bites are a must! To die for!
- Gotta drink bourbon in Kentucky. Its the law or something...
- Great whisky options and a cool vibe. Didn't try any food. Good spot to blow some money on some Pappy.
- Zucchini fries!!!
- Get an absinthe flight for a free tour of the distillery
- Burgers were good, but the rest of the food we tried was disappointing.
- Really good burgers. But for the price point, there's much better burgers nearby at Mussel Burger bar, Grind, and Proof
- The vegetarian burger here is actually pretty amazing. The truffle garlic aoili is pretty great too.
- Burgers are good. Truffle fries could've used more flavor.
- Get the flight bourbon samples
- Outstanding bourbon selection, great cocktails. Tasty food. Reasonable prices. Friendly stadd
- Great bourbon drinks. A perfect place to pregame for basketball.