Shilin Night Market (士林夜市)
Street Food Gathering, Night Market
- Hot & crowded, the Shilin Night Market is not for the faint of heart. But come with energy and you'll be rewarded with everything from stinky tofu, oyster omelets & rice noodles among many treats.
- Do NOT buy from the fruit stall.
- Try these: Stinky tofu, bubble tea with tiny tapioca, hot star fried chicken, and fried milk balls.
- Try Stinky tofu, milktea, shaved ice, oyster cake and a lot more!
- Try large fried chicken.
- You must go to Hot-Star and get the fried chicken )
- Testing shulin night market
- is so AWESOME
- Go on weekdays if possible, it's way too crowded during weekends.
- oyster pancake and taiwanese sausages are a must!
- A must see when visiting Taiwan. Great food, shops and people watching. Open around 5pm thru to midnight.
- You must be starving when you come here. There is so must food to try! Personal favorite is the green tea red bean snow ice and pao pao ice
- There's a food market in here, there's lots of things to try and taste! Besides, clothes here are not bad! Take MRT (red line) and get down at Jian Tan station, from there just follow the signs :D
- A must go place in Taipei. Definitely worth the trip there.
- Don't buy peeled fresh fruit. Seller are cheating. Their price are too expensive.
- Way too tourist-y nowadays. :(