Sheehan’s Irish Pub
- Best restaurant in Augusta and nicest staff! Ask to speak with he owner, great guy and really cares about his customers! Also he eggplant special is to die for!
- Only thing Irish on the menu is guiness. It's more of something you would expect of a new Orleans creole place than a Irish one
- The grits here are effing unbelievable!!
- Great food and drinks!
- Do not go here during Masters week. You have to expect long wait times but rude service at these prices is not acceptable.
- Quite pricey but good atmosphere.
- They had shrimp and grits which isn't exactly Irish. Nonetheless, it was good!
- Best food in Augusta!!!
- Great food and atmosphere, wish we had tried this place years ago!
- Overpriced and "cliquey" but food was good.