Shay McElroy's Irish Pub
- The light rail stop is just a few feet away, so you don't have to worry about a designated driver.
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 11am-7pm
- Great beers.
- Kevin was born in Philly, lived there until he was 2 and came to Houston from Dublin in 2005... He looks Irish, sounds Irish and can pour a Guinness with the best.
- Te Guinness is tasty, too bad it's in the small glass instead of a proper 20oz.
- They have the BEST Irish Car Bombs around. Seriously.
- Try the Reuben sandwich with extra meat. It rocks.
- Pretty cool place. But be careful ordering the whisky. I got a dram of a good single malt that's $20 or less elsewhere ...but $50 here. Ouch ...expensive mistake! Stick to the Irish fare.
- Pet friendly
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 11am-7pm
- Cheers to all!
- Why are there children running amuck in one of my favorite bars?
- Ashley is a great mixologist! Awesome place to hang!
- If you like head on your beer this is the place. I've never seen an Irish bar pour a Guinness in 15 seconds.
- Best Reuben in the city!
- Blue Moon Draft Beer $4.00 till 8pm
- Best Guinness in Houston