Shantytown Bar and Grill
Dive Bar, Burgers, American
- Every Friday the special is a pitcher of beer & a pitcher of wings for $15.00 all day. Very tasty.
- The oddly named Outback Burger, topped with tender cactus, green salsa, and pepper cheese, was an unexpected treat.
- Can't go wrong with tots and a burger here!
- Secret of Bloomington.
- Very good "pub" style burgers with a gourmet twist. Try "The Shanty."
- A hidden jem!
- Their mexican themed burger, oddly, doesn't have guac on it. Swap the sour cream for guac for the best burger in the TC.
- Monica and Laura rock the bar!
- The sweet potato fries are a good addition to the menu. Still waiting for the turkey burger....
- Crack burgers, enough said!
- The shanty club sandwich tastes great and is totally filling. Try the tots with seasoned sour cream.
- Get to this place right away! One of the best burger joints I've been to.
- Love the tots! Its a great little place.
- Fish sandwich is so fresh and tots are awesome!
- I had the pork tenderloin sandwich. DELICIOUS! HAPPY HOUR AWESOME ! $2 RAIL POUR & DOMESTIC BTL BEER. Hubby had special of the week, tuna melt. My friend had grilled cheese w/ bacon. All so yummy !!
- It's a dive bar with good tots!
- Everything is good!
- Absolutely horrible. Bad service and food, and they messed up my order.
- Friday there is a pitcher of wings and a pitcher of beer, all day. Solid buffalo wings!
- Typical dive bar fare. Happy hour specials killit here! Dolla beers yall!