Shady Pines Saloon
- Have a whiskey sour.
- whiskey and fresh apple juice is my favourite poison here
- Free peanuts and wifi! Great exotic semi-hidden venue. Great range of bourbon/whisky.
- Vodka + AJ
- Don't come here if you got a peanut allergy ;-)
- Vote for Shady Pines Saloon in Time Out's Bar Awards - People's Choice
- Funky little bar, Make sure you check this out.
- Try the Whiskey and apple juice, made with fresh apple juice- so good!
- Sit at the bar, shell peanuts, drink scotch, pretend to be a cowboy.
- Feels like I am in the set of true blood. Waiting for gratuitous nakedness followed by some vampire actione
- Get 'em to make you an Old Pal while you're there - equal parts whiskey, sweet vermouth and Campari.
- New cocktail menu is unreal. For the fellas, you must try the American Trilogy, best whiskey cocktail in Sydney.
- Freshly squeezed apple juice and vodka whilst frolicking with the taxidermy animals is always a laugh!
- I would give you a tip about what to drink however the drinks are so awesome I can't remember the night before
- Get a Sazerac - very well made. They have a lot of crappy US beer (e.g., Sam Adams), so be careful. Wish they had Shiner Boch.
- Pretentious served in a animal.
- Peanuts are excellent!
- Epic taxidermy
- Expensive but ask for an Amaretto Sour "with a twist" and it'll be worth it
- It's all about the whiskey sour. Do yourself a favour.