Seapine Brewing Company
2959 Utah Ave S (Utah)
Seattle, WA 98134
- Good atmosphere and great craft beer
- IPA is very smooth. Easy finish, with just the right amount of hop bite.
- Refreshing IPAs with a citrusy flavor. No food served but there was a hot dog stand right outside (when I was there). Probably a good, low key spot to hit up before a game. And kid + dog friendly!
- Seapine Brewing Company boast a quirky and unique character. With flavor packed beer and a cool warehouse feel you have to wonder how long this place will stay a hidden gem.
- Unfortunately, no taster flights but they offer half pours. Or ask the bartender to try before you buy. Also BYOFood/snacks.
- Try the Dirty Water with a little inspiration of Foo!
- FF pale ale was very good
- Seapine Brewing Company boast a quirky and unique character. It is hidden gem in SODO. Their beer is packed with flavor.
- Slow Mobius
- Awesome space and solid beer lineup.
- Mosaic pale
- No food served, but they have a nice brew lineup. Kid friendly.
- It is a microbrewery. .no food..just great beers
- Sevaral beers!
- Seapine and Posideon IPA are great!!
- Good IPA's!!
- Great craft brewery with fine tasting, IPAs.
- If you're near by and itching for a pint, stop in. Beers are hit or miss though.