SBC Restaurant & Brewery
2600 Post Rd (btwn Pequot Ave. & Mill Hill Rd.)
Southport, CT 06890
- $2 House Beers during Happy Hour & Late Night
- Good people, good times, good food, good booze.
- Great beers yes but I also reccomend the soft pretzel appetizer (order 2!)
- Try the Fairfield Red. Ridiculous.
- Sticky Calamari is delish!
- Have the Penne Abatte it is amazing - chicken, shrimp and sweet sausage. So Good
- $5 martinis for ladies on Tuesdays from 7 to 10.
- Had a real thrillin' time! Can't wait to go back for reals.
- Ask to sit in Meg's section... She's the best waitress!
- When you get here ask for the brewer frank. He's a great guy,very friendly and will give you a tour of the brewery.
- mahi mojo is great...
- awesome prime rib
- The Half Pizza Half Salad meal is the best! I got half a loaded potato pizza and a Caesar salad and both were delicious! Fried mozzarella app only comes with 2 pieces, not worth the price.
- Food was great! Just don't order cappuccino tastes like hot flavored water
- Karaoke on thursday nights is very entertaining
- Absolutely horrible service here. Came here with 8 people at an empty restaurant and the waitress didn't even care. Do yourself a favor and stay away.
- Flower Power IPA is delicious.
- The Connecticut Pale Ale is excellent.
- Great home made brew
- Amazing seared salmon salad..