$ $ $
- Best bar in liverpool, try a 5 dollar shake
- Liverpools new cocktail bar. And the best one too?
- Hand grenades are not to be taken lightly...
- No wine so make the most of the cocktails - Parisian shake !!
- Be prepared to wait a bit... Perfection takes time.... But totally worth it!
- Bella Donna cocktails = awesome (via Scoville)
- All the cocktails, especially the passion fruit zombie!
- Cocktails are a bit expensive but well made
- Cocktail Paradise.
- Be prepared for a disapproving look from the bar staff when you ask for a regular drink like cider. This is a place for the young and trendy
- Great cocktails fun place
- Best bar in Liverpool. Try the Aku Aku for a refreshing blended mojito. Great music, attentive staff. Very popular.
- $5 dollar shakes are a must! Shame the espresso martini's are no longer available
- Amazing cocktails and good music!
- They play some kicking tunes here!
- Love the service and the freebies :-). Nice vibe and good tunes. First bar I've been to that has two toilets in one cubicle though....?
- Home of the $5 shake and When Lola met Brando ! Check out the new website www.santachupitos.com also follow on twitter @santachupitos :-)
- TNT for the win!
- Supposedly the best bar in Liverpool, theres a very chilled vibe and some great cocktails on the menu. One for after-hours