San Pedro Square Market Bar
87 N San Pedro St
San Jose, CA
- Great vibe and great craft beers.
- Lots of options
- Good place to relax after work
- This is the perfect spot in the Market to meet friends. Belly up to the bar and get a tall one while you wait.
- Spicy bloody mary!
- Local businesses...there's something about this place that doesn't get old, despite the same face. Love your community, love the local goods, San Jose represent.
- Coffee, grub and brews for days!
- Vegetarian food, pizza, finger food, baked potato
- Good for game day and not super crowded
- Great place for happy hour or a pre-function for an event at SAP Center. Lots of food choices - tacos, pizza, etc. - for when you get the munchies.
- They've got a wide selection of bars and restaurants and the live concerts are always welcome on a weekend
- Good selection of beers on tap.
- Get the Fallon's revenge ...
- Omg Spiced wine, yummy! #spicyvines #spicedwine @spicyvines #winecocktails
- Last call 1.30am on Fridays