Samuel's Sports Bar & Tavern
Sports Bar, Bar, American
$ $ $
1019 Main St (at Basketball Hall of Fame)
Springfield, MA 01105
- Don't go for the food. We weren't served our food for about an hour so we left.
- Turn around and walk out the door.
- Noodle bowls for lunch are wonderful.
- Great sports bar. Good selection of beer, wine and liquor.
- If it is cold out, ask for an irish coffee
- The salad is bland. The chicken they put on top of it is from Stop and Shop.
- The bouncer is oh-so friendly! Or ya know, a douchebag
- Patriots game on every tv and there are a LOT of tv's.
- Vanessa bartender !
- Great tap beer selection! Great food too! Safe and fun environment! All types of people come here and have a great time!
- After the last time here I thought I'd never come back (we waited an hour for our food to come out of kitchen at lunch). Dinner time, apps took 40 min. Never coming back. Wish subway had been open
- Everything we ordered was really good. (pad Thai, nachos, margarita pizza & fried green beans) our service was just a little slow
- I liked the filet appetizer, it was delicious.
- Great sports bar, with healthy non pub food options, and the bartenders are the best so tip well.
- Can't wear hats. It's like high school, only worse.
- The place itself was nice, good drink selection, nice outdoor patio area but both nights we went the crowd was pretty ridiculous -- every two seconds someone was trying to start a fight with someone.
- The chicken Cobb salad is the Best!
- The owner of this dump watched & allowed the bouncer attack a patron simply because he was gay.