36 Dawson St
Dublin, Dublin City 2
+353 1 671 7723
- Thursday nights 4cocktaiks and free popcorn!!
- Yummy soups for lunch times
- Good selection of rums.
- New bar. Lovely ambience and music!
- Ah guys, why did you change a good thing? And slam the prices up? Major sad face.
- Lots of space
- Relatively good music, thought the need to remix everything can grate.
- Really nice place, amazing service! Good cocktails.
- Found a piece of used chewing gun at the bottom of our free bowl of popcorn. Clearly recycling ingredients beware.
- We really had a good time #Angels in Dublin
- Party place for night out during weekend but very quiet and nice for a mojito in Sunday evening!
- Classy place with good cocktails (Greenback Boogie was a favourite) and cocktail-making classes. They do Groupon deals too every once in a while. Shared food plate was good value, sliders are yum.
- Good for groups!
- very large bar, some posh people, mainstream music.
- Good spot, one of the nicer bars in Dublin. If this place is busy well then all bets are off, it's septic when it's packed out.
- The decorations, the size of the whole bar, the food, oh the food!
- Cocktails are good, nice staff and quite big
- Gets super busy after work, be sure to reserve a table for drinks.
- Great place for a few drinks
- Nice place for stags to mingle on weekends