- Legendary venue, opened 1994, Incubus, Cake, Creed and recently Parlor Mob had gigs here before they broke big... One of the best bars in town too, run by the Asbury Music Awards found Scott Stamper.
- What every dive bar and local venue should strive to be.
- Asbury Park's greatest live music venue.
- You can order food from TJ s Pizza and have it delivered to the bar Trying that next time
- Funky little place. Cosmic Cousins Trio was awesome!
- Most shows are priced $8 to $10...occasionally, $15 for bigger national acts, NOT $20 like Staci claims...great venue, great acts, great beer selection
- Catch some great live music at this intimate venue.
- Hungry? They're cool with having food delivered to the bar. Ask the door for menus.
- Small, intimate venue with solid sound. Still possible to go out, see some music and grab a cheap beer.
- Go in and see great local and national acts perform as if they were in your living room.
- Frikkin yeAh
- Traveled form Baltimore to do a show with Black Angel Down...The club treated us very well, friendly, genuinely interested in the music...what more could you ask for?
- The staff is awesome and the sound it top notch. A small club to see some big time bands!!
- P-Dub : Technostalgia. http://m.soundcloud.com/pdubrecords/sets/p-dub-technostalgia
- The kind of place you enjoy yourself on stage or in the crowd just the same. Awesome. www.youtube.com/johnnyscarpelli/about
- This place is nothing with out the great one... Scott Stamper!
- Try the Wolaver's Organic Pumpkin Ale now on tap! SOOOO GOOD, and good for you! It's organic!