- This place has a GREAT bathroom to fall asleep in.
- Get a few Genny Cream cans and have a nice, respectable evening.
- On Monday and Tuesday nights Genesee Cream Ale is $1!
- The topic of conversation at this friendly, no-frills pub often revolves around the tunes coming from the jukebox. So choose wiselynot that you can really go wrong; the indie-rock selection is solid.
- Great cute place with nice bartenders, quiet vibe. Perfect neighborhood hang.
- Hidden little happy hour gem...if u like good beer and redheads reading books. I personally don't but u might.
- $6 beer and bourbon.
- Have a Brooklyn gin and tonic and say what's up to dave, patty, or Bucky. All good guys with a great bar and respectable cocktails. Lots of locals and my favorite neighborhood bar
- Go hear to sneak a nice cocktail in a dark corner.
- Great vibe, excellent taps, varied ever changing selection, very sweet owners and bar staff.
- Check out Brett and the Sackett Live!
- good place to play bananagrams & jenga! the music is good too.
- Don't forget-Tuesday night trivia
- Pleasantly dark and moody. Great for wintry nights.
- Cool, cozy place w/ friendly bartenders.
- Seriously, do NOT support them! The owners are horrible and dishonest people.
- Neighborhood dive. Rotating beer selection, and good drinks, too.
- DO NOT go here!! Owners are total d-bags!
- Trivia Tuesday!
- Gowanus vibe... Love this place. The bitter end is unreal whether you're a gin drinker or not