Ruta Del Vino
800 Upshur St NW (at 8th St NW)
Washington, DC 20011
- Better cocktails here than at hanks across the street
- The chile relleno was fabulous! Stuffed with a variety of tender veggies and just the right amount of cheese. My husband got the pork sandwich and the fries were amazing. This place is a keeper!
- The Bitches say: A-. A beautiful restaurant with great service and a solid patio. The brunch menu offers a good assortment of dishes. The only thing missing is a bottomless deal.
- You can't go wrong with fish tacos, queijo coalho, empanadas and a margarita. Yum!
- Excellent spot. Try the fish tacos!
- Excellent Happy Hour. The food is great. I had the Chilli Relleno and it was delicious!
- Their fish tacos are excellent and the steak is not half bad. The 2013 Carignan is a steal at $8 a glass. Happy hour is ridiculously good.
- New spot. Excellent food. Even better csx service. Get this meal. #1337
- Best churros ever.