- This place is cheesy, and I'm lactose intolerant.
- Go here for a DJ you know and like, not for the crowd.
- Sausage fest. Rude bouncers.
- kill me now.
- It was like going into the tv show Jersey Shore. Disgusting.
- Always check for free or discounted Torq Thursday guest list and sign up using the name Alice Lee: http://torqsf.com/guestlist/
- Ruby Skye brings some of the biggest names in electronic music to the heart of San Francisco, and keeps the party rockin till 4 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- This is definitely the best nightclub I've ever been to. The huge speakers will blow your mind away. They have two levels with an extra smoking room and a pool table. They also have the hottest people
- Don't bother
- Helix SF Party upstairs on the 4th Friday is always outstanding. Deep soulful techno, progressive, and house.
- Dance your ass off!
- This is THE venue to dance to legendary DJs in a huge and classy atmosphere. Make sure you visit 4fourteen (the remodeled smoking room) for some down time.
- . , , .
- They have no coat check & kick everyone out in the rain at midnight. Seriously?? Midnight!! I'd rather be at the DNA lounge.
- Have to come here for World Town!
- Fun Fun Fun
- Currently, no other SF venue books more top dance music DJs than Ruby Skye. On their 18+ TORQ Thursdays, make sure you keep all drinks & water upstairs -- the bouncers take their job very seriously.
- Start your night at the upstairs bar if you want to get some banter in. Once you get downstairs to see the show you won't be able to hold a conversation.
- Best place to listen trance music. Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, and David Guetta show up very often in that place. Get on the guest list so you don't have to pay entrance fee.