The Round House
1 Garrick St
Covent Garden, Greater London WC2E 9BF
+44 20 7836 9838
- Welcome to my pub...
- Great music, good bear!
- Aspalls on tap. Best!
- Awesome place! Full of joy and happy ppl :)
- Drink your ale outside.
- Free wifi here
- Fantastic in summer when the doors are all opened up and the sun is shining. Free wifi and cold beers make for a great time.
- Filthy. Open till 11.30
- Lively pub on a Saturday night, great music & plenty of good beers to choose from.
- Friendly staff, simple menu
- Excellent Ale and great atmosphere
- I think it was my favorite pub in London. Not too crowded. Good bitters. Very friendly staff. Try the bitter cask ale.
- Classic british pub, with nice staff and cold beer!
- Classic English pub, nice beers.
- Grande scelta di birre,posto bello ma pochi tavoli per sedersi.Molto affollato dalle 17 essendo anche in zona Covent garden.
- good selection of beers
- Perfect for a pint!
- I ceremoniously come here once a year for a catch up with a friend of mine. A wonderful and characterful round pub, with a great selection of drinks and good food. Be sure to nab a seat though!
- Not bad. Not great. Shit wifi. Staff are their best asset.
- S'all right