Rosemary Branch Theatre and Pub
- Try the apple crumble when they have it. Incredible!
- My friend is right now instructing the bartender how to make him a bloody mary.
- There was some great music and loved the pianist with his jazzy tunes. A great Sunday pub.
- This is where Peep Show Jeremy and Mark went for their double date!
- Yum. Food was delicious, atmosphere was friendly and relaxed, music was great. Good times all round. Try their seasonal specials.
- Bring your dogs!
- Lovely pub and some superb plays at the theatre above the pub.
- Lovely pub and the best Sunday roast that I have tried in London
- Delicious food,service and a great place for wedding!
- lively, great staff and delicious food. and dog friendly!
- Cozy pub with a nice fire. Theatre is supposed to be great but I never tried yet
- lively atmosphere, big windows letting a lot of light in even on rainy days, very nice guest ales on tap
- cracking roast dinner
- Great live piano sessions
- Mouth watering Sunday roast!
- Both the Birger and the ribeye were extremely dull - highway diner food. tasteless, bland.
- Guy playing the piano on a Sunday. And the honeydew
- Selection of board games and live piano music on a Sunday. Great place to come chill and read the papers...
- For a really special night book the Royal Box at the back its made for two, with space for an ice bucket and a pair of Champagne flutes.
- Awesome roast