The Rose and Crown
2 The Polygon
Clapham, Greater London SW4 0JG
- This is the place to go in Clapham for a healthy selection of ales
- Like that traditional pub feel and live in Clapham? Come here!
- Nice and cosy and perfect for a recovery Sunday eve.
- A cosy old man pub in the heart of Clapham old town. A great alternative to the alternative PoW PoW PoW.
- Good beers. Lovely staff. Toby is an epic nerd.
- Possibly the nicest pub in Clapham.
- Leave girlfriends at the front, or they get lost.
- Small but cosy pub in Clapham Old Town. Sit outside in the Summer and people watch
- Very friendly and comfortable pub. Nice outside drinking area. Great real ales.
- Really cool pub with a few tables outside on the polygon, really nice for a good warm evening
- Great and healthy ales! Nice and cosy an old style pub.. Definitely worth to pop in and have drink!
- Super traditional old mans pub. Cosy is the word?
- What a shit hole. Hasn't changed in about 20 years. Needs a serious makeover.
- Quiet, traditional and unpretencious - worth a visit!