100 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Voted "Best Neighborhood Bar" in 2010's Best of Miami - "It's far removed from the usual mess of South Beach, so there's never much foot traffic outside the concealed hole-in-the-wall on First Street.
- Great spot for a low key night. Great beer selection and friendly staff
- AMAZING little beer bar... grab yourself a LaChouffe or a McChouffe... both Chouffes will do you good
- One of my favorite bars in Miami! Low key and cozy.
- One of the classiest places in South Beach. The baby sis bar of the West Village's The Other Room. Excellent wine and beer and beautiful feel
- I've always liked this place. Just wish it was bigger. The photography on the walls this past weekend was pretty sweet! From one photographer to another!
- peach beer ftw
- No food served here, but local restaurant delivery menus are available, and Primo's Pizza, which sells New York flavor by the slice, is just next door.
- Great spot to kick it & order some low key bubbly ;)
- LOVE THIS BAR! Great place for a casual glass or wine or beer! Friendly bartenders too!
- Taste Kwak! Ahhhhhhh!
- They have an awesome Japanese White Al which will certainly blow your doors off.
- Awesome beer.
- Amazing beer
- Different kinds of beers. If youre on a date order her a "peach beer" at the bar. They'll know what youre talking about and you'll thank me later.
- Come here for unusual beers and ales. (If you want a Stella, say -- not here.)
- Cosy. After dinner spot.
- Great selection of beers
- Arrive early to snag a coveted seat in the window nooks, or to get a seat, period. Early evenings you can pretty much have the bar to yourself, but at 10:30, the crowds pour in.
- Great local bar! Always a pleasure. Weihenstephan is my pick