Rogue Ales Public House
- Bring a friend with you to the bathroom, that way when you get lost you'll have a friend! ;)
- In winter: bring your jacket to the restrooms with you. Very cold walk
- SUVs will make it over the bridge, that other guy is an idiot and obviously a bad driver.
- Jeremy a great server. Food and beer awesome!
- Very consistent service and good beer. Being on the pier adds great ambiance. You need to check it out.
- Try the Dead Guy Ale or the Captain Sigs, both are tasty beverages...
- Good food, shitty service
- Half hazelnut brown, half double chocolate stout. It is the best thing you could do for your taste buds.
- Get a free beet every Tuesday when you wear a Hawaiian shirt!
- Dead guy whiskey! Plus Shelby the bartender is awesome, tip her extra!
- Worst Rogue meal ever! But good beer....and creepy Moaning Myrtle style bathroom.
- Big assortment of Rogue beers and even one or two from the local brewery. No matter what you think, check out the brewery pub, not public house, in Newport if your headed down the coast. It's better
- Great place to try a huge variety of beer, ale, and spirits.
- Awesome burger and amazing beer
- Great location, great servive, great Food and of course: great beer! Go for Tuna Fish'n'Chips and Oregasmic Pale Ale and you won't be disappointed.
- New menu! A little bit smaller than before, but still good.
- Food and drink don't disappoint. Try a taster to sample several tasty beers. They also have their newer sodas that are tasty. And it's on a pier in an old cannery!
- Everything looked great.......on the menu. Apps took 40 mins, food 80, the chef was covered in face tats and was smoking in the middle of the road with the server when we left. Stick to the beer!
- Discounts on cases of Rouge Ale!
- The beer and the food.