Rockeys Dueling Piano Bar
112 S Main St
Gainesville, FL 32601
- Awesome place to go with a bunch of friends to celebrate graduation or birthdays. However, the crowd can sometimes tend to be "older" people reliving their college days by belting out Journey songs.
- Best experienced as the 2nd or 3rd bar of the night
- Shots being passed around everywhere.No cover onThursday night.Awesome drinks,funny ass piano players,REALmusic,lotsofdancing(even girls dropping it low on stage!)Friendly/sexy staff,excellent service
- The show is awesome and there are always so many hot girls. I love this place. Theres a 5 dollar cover on weekends but much more worth it than your usual night club.
- It's like being on a cruise ship, which is great...if you like that sort of thing.
- Every Thursday night they have $2.50 bud/bud lite bottles and $4 bombs! Score!
- Ask for Lisa... tell her I sent you!!!! Best bartender ever!!!!
- Don't plan on sitting they don't have bar stools or enough tables!
- Fun place to head for a night out in downtown Gainesville. Nicer crowd than you'll find in other nearby establishments. Got great service and well-made drinks on my visits.
- Try the Vanilla Russian. It's like a Starbucks drink that burns the back of your eyeballs.
- Always fun for a night of singing and drinking.
- Come on Ladies!!!
- Best place ever so much fun especially with a large group...they definitely know how to party!!
- Quick $20 to lose, you'd think for 20 they play your song, but no, and no money back
- This place is great!
- Ask for the Jolly Rancher (made popular by "the weather man")
- Weakest drinks in Gainesville.
- Haven't had that much fun in a long time. Very talented entertaining guys!
- Fishbowls a little weak!
- Is the Amex promo real