486 Metropolitan Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Great place to chill and grab a cheap beer.
- Check out the new bar in Williamsburg, Rocka Rolla. It has a three-dimensional 1969 Bud carousel sign, hovering like a dream over the bar & is a laidback jewel-box temple to robust rock & cheap suds.
- Packed like sardines wearing skinny jeans and denim jackets. Gets old after a while, but not a bad place. Very 'hip'.
- Very cheap beer and open till late but the music is a little overwhelming
- Its like someone made a Williamsburg themed TGIFridays...
- The music is stressful but the 3$ goblets of beer make up for it.
- The kind of trendy that's commoditizing Brooklyn but beers are cheap and space is nice.
- This place has enough room that you can boogie
- My favorite bar in Williamsburg. Great rock music from other decades, people of all ages, wacky aunts with tats, cool kids, laid back atmosphere, there's space to move around yet stays intimate.
- Move along folks...
- wow another great bar by the skinny Dennis folks. Good vibes, cheap drinks
- Great frozen coffee cocktail. The jukebox is a lot of fun too! Bad attitude from the bar staff that made me never want to go back
- Beer in chalices, Metal music on playback and jukebox - about time.
- Great spot. Divey with cheap beers served in a glass goblet. Great photos and art around. Only drawback is the mens line is longer than the ladies due to cokeheads. Thought that shit made quick.
- Chill vibes and awesome frozen Irish coffee.
- Dopest bartenders in the east
- never classy, always comfortable.
- Besides the urine smell it was a super fun bar w cheap beers
- Everything you'd expect in a Williamsburg bar. Great prices, a lively crowd, outdoor space and a couple of bar games. A little short on mens' bathroom space though.
- Loud, grunge-y, fun. In the summer, the small back patio opens up and it's a great place to hang out. The Bourbon Slush is a great way to go.