The Rock House
- Go on a weeknight. Not as busy!
- Nice atmosphere. They allow smoking which is a major bummer, but other than that it's a nice place.
- The rock house's teriyaki wings are amazing. And the cook mike is amazing!!
- Seductive Saturdays at the Rock House with the mash up king of the south DJ Xtreme. Tybee's hottest dance party for the grown and sexy
- Love it! Best for live music
- Dj plays a mix of 80s 90s top 40 good dance music. Large dance floor, large bar with hot female bartenders, live rock bands playing and lots of seating with pool
- Good mix of music along with karaoke early in the evening. Music videos playing on several TV's.
- Good drinks,FYI the Pico de gallo was not really fresh..
- great young vibe, sketchy bouncers.. watch out for the over surveyed police
- Seafood fix...
- First time and I just had to try the shark tacos!
- Great TVs. Loved watching the World Cup here.
- The rest is history.
- The burgers Rock. All of'em
- Good food not great server was nice but over priced for what you get
- Great as always! Even on Mondays it be crank!!!
- Food was fresh, well made and tasty. Service was an abomination - glacierlike, continual mistakes and omissions, etc.
- A fun yet laid back place during the week and kick @$$ partyin on the weekends!
- Was rockn'
- Try the Lobster bites! They're amazinggg!