Roc Brewing Co., LLC
Brewery, Beer Garden
5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
3:00pm - 11:00pm
3:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Open the biggest door in ROCHESTER
- Everything is great here. Love this place!
- Kyoto protocol IPA for the win!
- Beautiful view of sunset over Rochester. Come in and sample some of ROC's delicious craft brew. Stay for the duration. Great people, good food, wonderful atmosphere, what more could you possibly need!
- Come check us out at the Brewery this spring!
- Fantastic beer!
- Beer and tot waffles. How can you go wrong?
- Friendly social atmosphere. Best chillin' before 7pm. Kick back or open a can of WHOOPASS (double IPA).
- Loved the new buffalo chicken.
- The place is really cool, but small. The beer is excellent and all transactions are handled with an iPad and square reader- doesn't get any better. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Alles ist gut. Das Bier ist gut. Das Essen is gut.
- Good brews with a view of downtown
- Great local beer. Good snacks too! Try the sriracha popcorn!
- The beer and service
- You can get a six pack of WhoopAss Double IPA for $12.50 (or $6/can... do the math)
- Nice local spot to hang out at with friends. Been a few times when they've had events that have been pretty popular.
- Love the space. They only had session IPAs on tap though, not sure if that's all they make or just the night I went in.
- Great local craft brewery
- Mocha porter
- 'Cease & Desist' (~a.k.a.~ 'CnD' ~a.k.a.~ 'Lil Sipa')