1825 72nd Ave SE
Mercer Island, WA 98040
- Go during the summer and sit outside. Basic bar food, but location is great- very "Mercer Island" in a good way.
- The Historic burger may be the absolute best hamburger on the planet.
- Wings of Fire are a must, they light up your mouth and your colon. But amazing!!!
- A real local treasure. Great rotating tap of local craft brews, sound bar food, fantastic outdoor seating and beer garden.
- Had the French dip: 3 of 5. Enjoyed the blue cheese side salad. I love the roanoke.
- Don't get the breakfast burrito, worst then one from a fast food joint.....
- Ross is my hetero life-mate don't get any ideas
- quick getaway for a beer with friends
- Booths outside have heat under the seats - good for cold fall nights. Or cold summer nights.
- Ourdoor area is great on a sunny day.
- Good Bloody Mary!!
- A historic, charming institution since 1914. The Roanoke is a must stop spot on Mercer Island throughout the year.
- Great neighborhood bar.
- They don't allow dogs on the patio, we had to leave :(
- Great rustic burger's & beer. We are checking out the final four!! Go Zag's!!!
- Great historical building, nice beer selection and good bar food. Can be crowded and the antiquity of the building can lose charm quickly.
- Great old dive bar. It's awesome to have a place with such character on Mercer Island. The burgers are good and they have a rice rotating beer selection.
- rustic feel. Good beer list.
- Fish taco special was actually really good.
- I really like the place, but the food service is super slow. Zero urgency. You can watch the cooks from the bar in what seems like slow motion. And it's your most basic bar food, too.