Riverwest Public House
815 E Locust St (Fratney)
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Eat the brains of Riverwest folk!
- Check out the Keweenaw Brewing Company beer!
- It's nice to be able to sit on the toilet and look at yourself in the mirror.
- During fall, ask Gibson for a cocktail with extra fall. He won't let you down.
- Great staff. Goods drinks. Good prices. Dig it.
- Sundays are great because Shea serves half price drinks!
- Now open for business!!!! 4 to close everyday!
- Great non-alcoholic drink options: Rishi tea, reeds ginger brew, sprecher rootbeer.
- Dante is an amazing bartender! Always a blast!
- Great place
- Punk rock karaoke rules
- Not much for atmosphere...too dark, drab & dreary
- Great place for a drink
- Buy one get one Mondays
- If you are an owner drinks are a bit cheaper.
- They serve Rishi tea!
- It's got that good Riverwest feel. Great live music, great company. Need I say more?
- A huge fan after my first time here. I was pleasantly surprised by the very welcoming vibe and great live music.