Rhythm & Booze
Sports Bar, American
1674 10th Ave (at Prospect Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Great Neighborhood Bar!!!!
- Best bartender ever bring him back to where he belongs the weekend.
- Kev is the best bartender!
- The Buffalo Chicken Salad is awesome!!
- Wings and mussels .. That is all
- Great burgers. Nothing fancy. Just tasty.
- Buffalo chicken wrap is one if the best sandwiches in Brooklyn.
- Was checking out the hood and dropped in. The bartender and regulars were friendly and are even trying to help me out in my apartment search.
- The wings are not as good as they used to be! More drumsticks then wings! They should not call them wings any more!!!! They should rename the item more Sticks then wings wings!
- Burgers are awesome. Come on a Tuesday when Kevin is bartending.
- Such a dive, but don't fear the look of the exterior the bartenders are friendly.
- The Cajun burger was delicious and so was the California wrap. Juicy burgers on an English muffin.
- Pulled pork sliders are pretty good
- Despite the kitschy name, game-day volume is jacked instead of some trendy music, and the bar always serves cheap drinks and, on Mondays and Wednesdays, 50 cent wings.
- Cheap beer, good local spot. Haven't tried food yet but plan to go back
- Nonalcoholic selection limited to soft drinks and cranberry juice #nonalcoholic
- Great neighborhood sports bar. Grab a bite to eat, adrink and watch the game.
- They only have 2 small TVs, not exactly the greatest sports bar...
- Cold beer, great food (always take a look at the specials), wonderful atmosphere, and as previously stated-Kevin is the best bartender!
- Come to this neighborhood joint to catch a game on TV, stay for some of the best bar food in all of NYC, including a pork sandwich served on garlic bread and a burger on a toasted English muffin.