$ $ $
- Kentucky Maid (drink)is where it's at. Enjoy your fine cocktails and meal in the library
- Underneath Bodega 331. Cool spot.
- The Crispy Pork Belly Sliders are amazing their bread (Concha Bread) is amazing!
- More style than substance.
- Coolest little speakeasy that I didn't know existed in SLC. Adam, the bartender, is the best.
- Below the Bordega, you need to make reservations if you plan to get a table during busy nights. Great atmosphere and decor.
- The Night Train is a great drink for bourbon lovers.
- House made ginger syrup is delicious
- Speakeasy restaurant/bar underneath The Bodega. Great vibe & decor with lots of attention to detail. Try the Kentucky Maid & share some BBQ Caramel Popcorn, Kraft Dinner and Jalapeo cornbread.