Regi's American Bistro
Bar, American, Seafood
- The Baltimore Sun ranked this as one of Baltimore's 100 best restaurants. Read more: http://bsun.md/QSTJ83
- Ask for Chris black aka. Bizzle best bartender/server very polite and not bad on the eyes!
- Try the fresh roast turkey, brie and cranberries on foccaccia! Yum!
- Best tater tots in the world!
- Try the warm mulled wine!
- The Baltimore Sun ranks this restaurant No. 42 on its Baltimore's Best Restaurants list.
- The Cheers Bar of Federal Hill!!!
- had the tater tots, not just your ordinary tots. mmmmm
- Get the tater tots! Foodgasm.
- Regis grows tomatoes and herbs on it's roof! Love it!
- Try the tator tots
- Love the new chef. Try the bruschetta or the seared tuna
- The tater tots are great but nothing on the menu disappoints
- Everything. From Michigan and they really took care of us. Sea bass tacos for starters.
- Challah raisin french toast, hot corn muffins..and fresh ground and brewed coffee
- Good crab cakes
- Great wines by glass list.
- Cheers Bar of Federal Hill-great crab cakes and salads.
- Butter sauted soft shell crabs with fresh, roof harvested vegetables.
- Great service, food, drinks, and atmosphere!