Reggie's Trainwreck Rooftop Deck
2107 S State St
Chicago, IL 60616
- Too hot? Use the pull chain shower!
- Coolest and most laid back rooftop bar in the city #SouthSide
- I like! This is different and nice for a date night!
- Great after work set, drinks were skimpy but the mixed wings were delish
- The buffalo wings are fyre
- Great Food
- Great rooftop to enjoy a drink while the train passes by
- A great way to spend an afternoon, especially a Sunday-funday. Bags, basketball, drinks, plenty of tables, good prices, and moderate crowds.
- The fried pickles & chopped salad... Yum! $5 absolut bloodys sat & sun!
- Absolutely love this place!
- The Wings are amazing! Sandwiches aren't too bad either! Enjoy
- Play a round of HORSE and drink some great beer. Rumor also has it that if you get their logo tattoo'ed on your body, you get half off for life. #dedication
- Reggies is my favorite place to see a show, or drink on the rooftop terrace when the weather permits it.
- Live music on Wednesday with plenty of Pioty in the air!
- Bartender: "How are you today?" Dude: "Not well." Bartender: "What can I get you?" Dude: "Daisy Cutter." Bartender: "That's the way to do it."
- Cool atmosphere.... Nice drinks....will be going back soon.
- On Sundays that is
- $5 sloppy joes yo!!!
- Music and great atmosphere!
- Wings was good dont like that u only get wiings wit a drink but at least they wasnt those lil ass wings they was nice hot an flavorful