$ $ $
132 E Superior St
Duluth, MN 55802
- Order a fancy cocktail and sit in one of the cozy chairs across the room from the bar.
- You need to come down here. Great atmosphere.
- This place is always out of their featured beers. Every. Day.
- Best most unique bar EVER - used to be an old speakeasy during times of prohibition- you just can't recreate stuff like this- impossibly unique ! You MUST GO
- Atmosphere is absolutely amazing. Tons of whiskey choices. Bartenders really know their stuff!
- The space is amazing. The service and drinks are awful. Be safe and order a beer because the bartenders do NOT know their stuff.
- Cozy, clean, low lighting
- Fantastic selection of all whiskey. Enjoy a local Fitgers brew with a unique atmosphere.
- Best beer menu in town
- Craft beer and specialty cocktails
- Ask the bartender if it's haunted.
- The Decadence cake is TO DIE FOR.
- Sausage Platter does not contain actual sausage. Tasty, but not worth the price.