Brewery, Beer Garden, Gastropub
- Good Beer
- good beer, very bad service... long waiting time and rude staff
- The pilsner is excellent. Sit outside along the river. Watch the swans. Order a delicious bratwurst.
- Herrlich, diese Marktatmosphre mit Kaffee, Zeitungen, Sonne .... ;-)
- The veal bratwurst in onion gravy goes down a treat with the Hefeweizen brewed on the premises.
- Delicious food and beers. Good service and very nice atmosphere.
- Ordered spicy chicken salad (entree size) and its really good!
- Serve with free bread and salad. The portion is very generous order and share if you arent that hungry.
- Even if rather touristic nevertheless nice place and good portions
- Delicious pretzel sandwiches but a bit too much mayonnaise. Fantastic beer.
- Bestes lokale Bier der Stadt. Vor allem im Sommer super geil, drauen sitzend direkt am Fluss, perfekt. Haben immer 2 Saisonale selbstgebraute Biere
- Beeramisu is a must!
- House beer, waffles and apple strudel were big hits. Plus rotisserie chicken was nice!
- Great beer and riverside location.
- Salata ve fond sperdi
- . . . . , .
- Cordon bleu was very nice.
- The house beer was so smooth. Bbq pork chop was soft and tender, one of the best I ever had
- Il posto molto carino e noi cercavamo un posto dove mangiare wrstel e crauti. Nel men salsicce di tanti tipi e ottima birra! Inoltre anche molto gentili ;) Great food, great beer.
- Limited, poor menu with washed-down beer for a Bavarian style brauerei. Sad!